Unconditional Love


Anyatha sharanam nasti Twameva sharanam mama

Tasmat karunya bhavena Raksha Raksha Maheshwara


"O Lord, please show mercy on me - as there is no one but you - I prostrate in front of you, to kill all my sins and to seek Your blessings" - these were the words ringing in my ears when I bowed to kiss His Holy feet.


It was one of the most significant weekends in my life. I attended the retreat with Sri Vasudeva (Founder of Blue Star) at the Park Place Pastoral Center in Hampshire on the 25th-26th September, 2011. I was nourished and enriched by His physical presence and most importantly by his Unconditional love – which emanates from his loving eyes.


As my mentioned in my previous blog – I was guided to the beautiful and spiritual island of Trinidad and Tobago with the divine grace of Sri Sathya Sai Baba. I always wanted to meet my spiritual guru – whom Baba mentioned many times in my dreams.


It was by divine grace once again – that I was taken to the Blue Star ashram in Claxton Bay, Trinidad by some friends and I felt connected to it instantly. I met some lovely people in the ashram who were both friendly as well as spiritually advanced in their spiritual sadhana.


I met Sri Vasudeva for the first time in the year 2002 and He welcomed me to His ashram.

I had first experience of my inner journey by His divine love.  I was fortunate to have received the Shaktipat from Sri Vasudeva – I am so humbled when I think of it again – what I did to have received so much love from Him!!! The result of this initiation – my ajna chakra remained open for three days without any effort. I was fortunate to give a talk on diabetes at His wellness centre and He was so loving to present a book written by him – “In the spirit, You are free”. He blessed me and asked me to use my medical background for the service to humanity.


Over the years – I never realized the importance of His words. He always said “the search of GOD is not a search outside, it is a search within”.  Being a student in Sri Sathya Sai School, and as someone who was a recipient of Baba’s love – I was effected very badly when Baba choose to leave His physical frame.  Days and nights passed with tears in my eyes – I felt very guilty many times that I did not live up to His expectations.


I prayed and prayed and remembered the words of Sri Vasudeva – and started to do meditation seriously for the first time in my life. Within couple of months – I came to know Sri Vasudeva is visiting England. I was desperate to see Him and cry my heart out to Him and the wait to see Him again – seemed like eternity!!


My life changed forever last weekend – when I had the great opportunity to meet Him again in the physical form after a gap of 8 years. The moment I saw Him and feel at his feet and shed a tear of joy – my life changed forever.



He said “ Baba – left you in my care and you are mine” – I will never forget these precious words of the Holy master and I am ever so grateful to Him and his divine love.


I spent couple of days in His divine company and the retreat was such a beautiful experience. I met people who were so spiritually elevated and who accepted me unconditionally like Guruji.

I need to mention about Ms Jane Churcher – I felt I knew her for ages!!! She organized this retreat and it was great being in her company.


This week has been very hectic and miserable in many ways - but nothing seems to effect me anymore – as I am still flying high with the unconditional love of my Holy master.


Om Guru!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami's Interview to Doctors Group

The Master of my Destiny